• Announcements

• Vault

MarbleMC Release   09/01/2017

September will be one of our biggest months of progress, be sure to join or community Discord to be part of the journey  
twinkieTwi

MarbleMC Staff Application

Hello there vault! My minecraft username is TwinkieTwi, but most just call me Twi. I would like to apply for staff at MarbleMC. Here are the following requirements based on your list.

How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since about 2009/2010. Just a note, I took a year and a half break from minecraft due to my old account not working for some reason, then I got a new one which is this one.

How do you think you'll benefit the team: I think I will benefit the team, by helping other staff members dealing with other frustrating members, and helping people who need help. I will also use any permissions (if given) in the right way and not use them to my advantage, and to only use them when necessary. 

Do you have skype/discord: Yes, I do have both. Skype and Discord are usable at any time.

How long have you been playing MarbleMC: Maybe for about a week, maybe 2.

Do you have any history being staff: I will be honest, no, I have not. I have tried applying for other places that haven't seen my application yet. I am thinking staff experience at MarbleMC will help me to learn how to be a staff.

Thank you for checking my application. I hope that you take within consideration to hire me as a staff member at MarbleMC.

Sincerely, TwinkieTwi

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 7.33.48 PM.png

You have been accepted speak to me on Discord or in-game, and I'll be more than welcome you to the staff team :)